Hounds Off is a free online resource designed to protect your property and pets from hunt trespass.
- Are you fed up with Hunt Trespass?
- Do you feel alone?
- Would you like practical help to protect your property and pets?
With Hounds Off You’re Never Alone…
We help landowners, farmers and residents
Hounds Off advises members of the public how to stop hunt trespass. Our advice is free and available to everyone.
We help to stop illegal hunting activity on your property and unite others who feel the same.
We can help you to protect wildlife from illegal hunting
- The bloodsports of hunting wild animals with packs of dogs, including fox hunting, have been illegal since the Hunting Act 2004 became law.
- Over 340 prosecutions under the Hunting Act prove that enforcement can work.
- Latest opinion polls found that 76% are against fox hunting being legalised, rising to 81% for deer hunting and 83% for hare coursing.
- Regretfully, we hear that some huntsmen, horses and their dogs are still running amok and intimidating law-abiding folk by trespassing on private property.
- Hounds Off seeks to encourage a countrywide network of hunt-free zones by cultivating an ever-growing area of land over which wildlife has safe sanctuary. Hounds Off believes that compassionate people (that’s us, the decent and fair-minded majority) can complement the Hunting Act perfectly by declaring our homesteads as hunt free zones.
- Town or country, large or small, it matters not where you are or how much you own. From urban outdoor privies and concrete backyards to paddocks, farms and rolling acres, Hounds Off wants to unite a compassionate uprising in support of the Hunting Act and against killing for sport.
- If you don’t own any property we still want your support – ‘Like’ Hounds Off on Facebook or follow Hounds Off on Twitter.
Hounds Off is a completely not-for-profit organisation. If you would like to support our efforts you can donate here.
Hounds Off believes that hunting with hounds is cruel and heartless – we can expose the bloody reality with some VISUAL REMINDERS to illustrate why we support the Hunting Ban (WARNING: Graphic Content).